Thursday, November 5th, 2020 @ 6:00pm EDT
About this Event
Planning to separate, retire, or already out of the military? Cybersecurity can be a rewarding and lucrative career. Whether you’re considering a career in Cybersecurity or simply exploring options, join CyberWarrior Academy for an informative webinar specifically focused on veterans and soon to be transitioning service members.
- Cybersecurity – What is it?
- Cybersecurity – Live hack conducted by one of our experts
- CyberWarrior Academy – Overview of our Cybersecurity training program
- Post 9/11 GI Bill – How can you leverage your GI Bill benefits?
- DoD SkillBridge – How can you utilize your 179 days as an apprentice while still on active duty.
- Reinier Moquete: Founder & CEO at CyberWarrior Academy.
- Omar Alvarado: Chief Information Security Officer at CyberWarrior Academy.
- Saul Gomez: A Navy veteran, Saul concluded his 24-year military career earlier in 2020 where he served as Chief Diversity Officer at the Navy Reserve Forces Headquarters in Norfolk VA.
- Jeffrey Ramirez: Platform Engineer, Akamai. Army Veteran and Graduate of CyberWarrior Academy
Chief Information Security Officer at CyberWarrior Academy
A Navy veteran, Saul concluded his 24-year military career earlier in 2020 where he served as Chief Diversity Officer at the Navy Reserve Forces Headquarters in Norfolk VA.
Platform Engineer, Akamai. Army Veteran and Graduate of CyberWarrior Academy.
What our graduates are saying
"I highly recommend CWA security engineering program because it covers an incredible amount of material and the trainer's knowledge and teaching strategy are excellent. Thanks to CWA, I learned how to address real-world threats and vulnerabilities. I also learned the importance of having a secure IT infrastructure in both personal and work environments
- Rodley Rene
Information Security Engineer,